German Technology introduced in Mexico by our founder engineer
Juan del Avellano Macedo.
We invite you to see...
PDF brochure to download:
Based on the simplest concept for bridge construction -
pushing a prefabricated deck from one edge of the
obstacle to the opposite- the Incremental Launching
System has been uninterruptedly used for large bridges
from 19th through 21st Century, first with steel, then
prestressed concrete, recently steel again.
Competitive application, though, requires special attention to several topics:
- Design must precisely balance material strength, superstructure depth and nose size.
- Sliding line, which includes soffit plates and
bearings must be accurately designed and
- Launching maneuver requires careful coordination.
MEXPRESA has a 30+ year continuous experience in this technique and can guarantee optimal results by providing the most skilled Engineers, the right Equipment (with Eberspächer hydraulics) and highly professional Site Installers.
Pictures of projects with this product
Related services offered
- Bridge Sructural Design
- Bridge’s Construction Engineering
- Sliding line supply & installation
- System suplly, installation & operation
- Special Bearing supply & installation